Documents, Images, and Web PagesPrint virtually any document or web page from your Internet connected PC to one of our Library printers. This printing service is only available during library hours.
Color Copies: .50¢/page
Black & White: .10¢/page
On The Web
Print on the web (no additional software required):
1. Send your files to the library by clicking the print button above.
2. Contact the reference librarians through webchat to let them know when you will pick them up.
Printer from your phone or tablet
1. Download the App from the App Store
2. Download Documents you wish to print to device
3. Upload document to Printer On
4. Click "Select Printer" in the middle of the screen.
5. Use Location or search for Brentwood Public Library.
6. Select Printer you wish to use.
7. Enter Email.
8. Contact the reference librarians through webchat to let them know when you will pick them up.
Accepted File Formats
- Microsoft Formats
Microsoft Word 2000-2016
icrosoft Word 2008-2016 for Mac
Microsoft Excel 2000-2016
Microsoft Excel 2008-2016 for Mac
Microsoft PowerPoint 2000-2016
Microsoft PowerPoint 2008-2016 for Mac
Microsoft Visio 2000-2016
- Apache Open Office Formats
Apache OpenOffice/LibreOffice Writer 2.x and later
Apache OpenOffice/LibreOffice Calc 2.x and later
Apache OpenOffice/LibreOffice Impress 2.x and later
Apache OpenOffice/LibreOffice Draw 2.x and later
- Graphics and Text Formats
Photos (on 4x6 Photo Paper)Print your photos at the Brentwood Public Library!
- Visit the Print Budii website at http://libraryphotolab.com, select your photos, and pay with your credit card.
- Come in and visit our Print Budii kiosk, located by our Reference Desk, and enter your print job pin number to print out your photos.