Are your items ready for pickup?
Please call Curbside's direct phone number once you arrive onsite - (631) 496-4691
With the steady increase of COVID-19 in our area, we are all seeking ways to continue to interact safely. As such, the Brentwood Public Library is offering patrons a Curbside Pickup Service where patrons can pick up items they have placed on hold, and can additionally return borrowed materials in outdoor bins. Please note that this service is not replacing our Homebound Delivery, which is still available and can be arranged by calling the Library’s Outreach Librarian in the Adult Department. And remember, at all times, the safety of our community and staff members remains our top priority.
Curbside Pickup Rules and Guidelines
- We ask that you put on a face covering before you leave home and that you respect social distancing guidelines. We cannot serve you without a face covering.
- Place item(s) on hold as you normally would by telephone (631)-273-7883 or our online catalog.
- When your requested items are available for pickup, a staff member will call to let you know your items are ready to pickup.
- Curbside pickup times will be available during the hours of
9:00 am to 9:00 pm Monday through Friday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday
- You may pickup multiple family member’s requests at the same time. Item holds on additional family library cards must be ready for pickup. Please have your library card number and any family member’s library card barcode readily available for quicker assistance.
- Once your items are ready for pickup, please call (631) 496-4691 upon arrival to our building and Library staff will assist you.
- At this time Magazines, Newspapers and Toys are not eligible for Curbside Pickup.
- Your account must be in good standing to request items and pickup via Curbside Pickup.
Thank you so much for using our curbside pick-up program and for your cooperation and continued support during this trying time. It is up to all of us to keep our community safe by practicing social distancing.
For renewals, due dates, library card related assistance, or for any concerns about any Library item, feel free to contact us at the circulation department:
If you wish to request additional items, need assistance with research or are interested in signing up for online programs please contact the following departments:
Thank you for visiting Brentwood Public Library and we hope to see you again soon!